Politicians of all parties are committed to social mobility. They want everybody in this country to have the same opportunities to get on in life and get the right reward for their talent and effort, regardless of their background. But is socioeconomic diversity being overlooked, and is equal ability being recognised?
Join Demos and The Investment Association to discuss the value of diversity in businesses and what government and employers can do to promote social mobility.
- Seema Malhotra MP
- Owen Jones – Columnist and author
- Harry Carr – Director of Innovation, Demos (Chair)
- Chris Cummings – CEO, The Investment Association
- Claire Ainsley – Executive Director, The Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Duncan Exley – Author, the End of Aspiration
Date: Tuesday 24th September
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am
Venue: Edinburgh, Hilton Brighton Metropole
This event is kindly supported by the The Investment Association
Please note that this event takes place inside the secure zone. You will need a conference pass in order to attend.