What is the future of personalisation?
- 23rd September 2012, 04:00PM
- Surrey 1, Hilton Metropole, Brighton
Join us for a frank and future-focused debate about where the government should go next to make its vision for personalisation a reality across health and care.
Speakers will include:
- Paul Burstow MP, Member of Parliament for Sutton and Cheam
- Steve Jenkin, Director of Health and Social Care, Sue Ryder
- David Stout, Deputy Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- John Adams, General Secretary, Voluntary Organisations Disability Group (Chair)
The panellists will take a future-focused look at personalisation as a policy concept and its practical application in a changing health and care infrastructure - asking questions such as: how do we make personalisation inclusive so that all people, including those in residential care, with complex needs, and dementia, can enjoy person-centred support?
Do we need to move our thinking about personalisation as an individual consumer practice to a collective endeavour? How does the integration of health, care and housing play a part in achieveing personalisation for all? Might coproduction prove an alternative to personal budgets or are the two inherently linked?
Join us at what will be a challenging, fresh look at the role of personalisation - and how to achieve it - in a future care system.
This event will take place in the Surrey 1 room, Hilton Metropole, Brighton on September 23rd, from 16:00-17:00pm.
For more information please email email@example.com
You can tweet about this event at #demospersonal
This event is held in partnership with Sue Ryder.